- My wife and I have talked much about the imminent return of Jesus as this b...
- Faithful prayer partners and supporters, A little over a week ago, there ...
- Dear Faithful Friends, We pray this letter finds you and your family happ...
- "Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to your cross I cling." ~Augustus Top...
My wife and I have talked much about the imminent return of Jesus as this baby has tried to come (and then stopped trying) on-off for the past couple of weeks (1 Th. 5:6). Thanks for all your prayers and patience!
Born April 23, 2016
Faithful prayer partners and supporters,
A little over a week ago, there was an unexpected event (from our perspective) in Boston. Two young men caused quite a lot of excitement and stir along with heartache and expense! When I wrote our prayer letter, I had much smaller things in mind but from God...Read more...
Dear Faithful Friends,
We pray this letter finds you and your family happy and healthy. Our family continues to stay so busy. Our kids are growing and changing so much, it is a lot of fun and so exciting to see how they change so fast. Andrew and Matthew are playing baseball again, Abby does horsebac...Read more...
"Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to your cross I cling." ~Augustus Topland
- Pastor Seth & Julie Finch joining us!
May 29, 2016 (10:00 AM)
- Single Ladies Ministry Bible Study - Book of John at Julie & Lori's
May 30, 2016 (6:30 PM)
- Ladies Small Group - "The Longing Of My Heart" at Theresa Rimbey's
May 31, 2016 (9:00 AM)
- Ladies LYFE Conference at Summit University - THRIVE
June 02, 2016 (4:00 PM)
- Baby Shower for Michelle VanDenBos - Registered at Walmart & BabyList.com
June 05, 2016 (12:00 PM)